FREE 9 WEEK COURSE THAT AIMS TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITIES
• Over 19
• A resident based in Suffolk who has lived in the UK for 3 years
• Gaining in Health and Fitness Confidence
• Setting & Achieving Goals
• Importance of Exercise and Diet
• Planning and Participating in Gym Based Exercise
• Sports Development
You must fall into one or more of the following categories:
• Unemployed and actively seeking employment.
• On JSA or ESA
• From a rural area or area of deprivation
• Learning disability or physical/ sensory impairment
• Experiencing/ recovering from mental ill health
• Below Level 2 or less than 5 GCSE
• Older adults
LOCATION: Waterlane Leisure Centre
START DATE: Wednesday 18th April2018
FREE 6 MONTH FULL MEMBERSHIP AT #thecompletegym ON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
To sign up please complete the form below or contact email@example.comRegistration Form
For post-16 learners who want to continue their education through applied learning, and who aim to progress to higher education and or employment within the sport and exercise science sector. The qualification is wide-ranging and equivalent in size to three A Levels, and has been designed as a full two-year study programme.
The qualification gives learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that underpin study of the sport and exercise science sector with a key focus on football, and gives learners additional breadth and depth to prepare them fully for further study or training.
This course is designed for anyone 16+ with a keen interest in sport, in particular football and wants to pursue a career in the football industry such as refereeing, coaching, playing and physiotherapy.
The course provides the opportunity to develop a range of practical skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life in this area.VISIT WEBSITE